Today I went back and revisited my Value App. I use it pretty regularly to track my gym membership utilization and (amazingly!) I’ve been going to the gym enough that the way I had the data represented was more distracting than useful. So I went in an made an update there to make it more user-friendly.
I also started working on a new endpoint in GFT and did a bit of research about nesting endpoints in the process. Coincidentally, I listened to an old episode of the Full Stack Radio podcast where they were talking about API design just a day or two ago, and it was helpful to have some context when it came time to work on the app, and decide how to set up the routes for this new section. This discussion on StackOverflow also helped set me on the right path.
A few days ago I updated my MacOS which was long overdue! But since doing it, it drains the battery whenever it’s meant to be hibernating (i.e. overnight). So I’m playing around with different settings, but so I don’t forget what it was originally and can change it back…
$ pmset -g
Implement the new endpoint I’m working on.