What follows is notes from a class. Incomplete thoughts & code that probably will only make sense to me. Given enough time, even that may be a stretch! Reference at your own risk 😂
Saving this content for reference since I missed the class!
- How you refer to methods in testing: matchers
- Mocking is where I previously got stuck on a project…Sinon is a library I should check out…also in Jest
- Test coverage is a measure of how thorough your testing is. Here’s how to read a test coverage report.
- UI testing is a thing you can do with Jest’s snapshot testing
- Enzyme is a popular library for React components (don’t use shallow rendering ideally). A recommended alternative is Testing Library.
Here’s a bash script to make a bunch of folders: